Labels

Tuesday, January 17

Elfen Lied

If you like watching anime of drama then Elfen Lied is the anime series you’ll never forget. Elfen Lied is about mutant specie, also known as a Diclonii, that has small horns and invisible vector arms named Lucy. Scientists believes that the Diclonii was born to wipe out the human race, but all that changes when Lucy befriends with two trusting teens.
What I like about this series is the drama of revenge, regret, love, and sacrifice. I have watched many popular anime series but this one will always make me think about. Some parts make people like Stephenie and I cry because of Lucy’s sad childhood and betrayal, surprised, and heart warming of the sacrifices people made. The most favorite part was the happy memories and listen to the music box that Lucy really enjoys listening to.
I highly recommend this anime series to anyone because of the sad unforgettable story. I will never forget the anime series of Elfen Lied because of the sad song from the music box that always keep me singing.

Article By: Dacia Zavala