Labels

Thursday, December 8

Finally, We’ve Got a Spanish Teacher!

Finally, Harmony has hired a Spanish teacher. Her name is Claudia Ordonez and she’s from Mexico. She came to teach at Harmony because of her love and passion for teaching a second language. She has been teaching for ten years, and is a great teacher.
Her favorite part of the job is knowing that she has helped students learn a different langue. I have only had her class twice before and she does a lovely job of teaching. She speaks Spanish to you to get you uses to the language and to make you learn it quicker. I’ve learned more in Spanish in the two classes I had with her than I have learned in my life. And thanks to the schools lose handed grip on the learning system she can teach use the way she wants so we can learn more.
All thought all she likes the school and I hope she tends to stay for a long time at Harmony.
Article by: James Richard Jorgensoniii