Labels

Tuesday, January 31

Vat19.com

Vat19? What is Vat19? Vat19 is a website with the strangest gift to present to anyone. One of the eye catchers are the 26 pound gummy party gummy bear and the giant gummy worm. They are the most popular items sold. This website was created to sell weird and extraordinary items that are not found in regular stores. The date this website was founded is unknown.
When I introduced this website to my fellow classmates, they were blown away! One of the most looked at items would be the 26 pound party gummy bear, giant gummy worm, gummy bear lamp, and the giant gummy bear on a stick. At Vat19 only the most awesome items can be sold on this website, all items must go through this check list, and then it’s added to the website. If you order before 2 pm CT, you can get a same day delivery!
Some of my classmates have already loved the website. When the students are exposed to the website most of them comments were “wow” and “no way”. One of my classmates named Jairo comments, “After today I am going to buy myself a giant gummy bear!” I encourage that you should visit this website!

Article By:
Saadman Khan

plus.google.com