Labels

Tuesday, January 10

Ms. Hennenberry's Art Skills

Ms. Henneberry, Art teacher, started out as interior design-decorating homes-but she hated it. So she decided to be an art teacher. Throughout her school years, she didn’t know she would be an art teacher. She told herself that she wanted to be a music teacher. She says, “I have always loved art though.”
Ms.Henneberry learned all her art skills mainly in college. She really didn’t do art in high school, but she says, “I took art class 1 year and the next year I took Ap.”
She has shared her art skills with Harmony students. It took a lot of hard work and she says, “I hope my students enjoy my class!”
                                                                                                                                               
 Article By: Ly-Ann Truong