Labels

Wednesday, February 8

Chronicle Review

Over the weekend I watched the new movie Chronicle, which is in theaters. I found myself satisfied throughout the whole movie. Although at times the acting was questionable, the movie was worth the 11 dollars.

Chronicle is not your typical superhero movie when it comes to camera angles. The movie was made the way paranormal activity was made. And by that I mean the movie was like a home video.

The movie is about three high schooler’s, Andrew, Matt, and Steve. Andrew and Matt are cousins. At a rave the three guys find a hole in the ground which contains a shining metallic object. They all reach for the object at the same time and the object shoots them back. The object gives them super powers. They realize that a couple of days later, and pull a lot of pranks. After a while, stuff gets serious and Andrew kills Steve. Now I’m not going to get into the details because I don’t want to spoil the movie.

Overall this movie was great. If you guys are looking for a movie to watch I highly recommend watching Chronicle. I give Chronicle a B+.

                                                      Article By: Arash Gill


                                                       http://www.upcoming-movies.com/image/chronicle-movie-poster-2.jpg